UPDATE: Please note I have cancelled location visits and will only be doing HOME DELIVERIES for the foreseeable.
Payment is via bank transfer (or you can send a cheque) after delivery (no cash please).
Please be assured all appropriate hygiene measures are in place.
I am using brown paper bags and glass containers so you don't need to provide containers.
Thank you for coming to have a look at the Little Green Van's website - here you can learn about what, why, where and how we sell all sorts of products for you and your home, all without plastic. What's more, all our household and toiletry products are ethical and 'eco' - they don't contain nasty chemicals like SLS and parabens and the vast majority of the wholefoods are organic.
We aim to be affordable - meaning our prices are often on a par with or cheaper than supermarkets non organic, non eco, non local versions.
Please note the following doesn't currently apply - please see the HOME DELIVERIES page. I've left this info up so you can read what would normally be happening - for when we all get back to normal!
The Little Green Van will be at locations across east Hampshire, West Sussex and the west of Surrey (and we can also do home deliveries and go to work locations).
Maybe you’ve seen shops or vans selling plastic free refills before – maybe you haven’t – I’ll explain how it works. It’s easy;
- You bring along your (empty, clean) container/s (see the FAQ page to see what's suitable - but the short answer is anything clean with a lid!).
Forgotten to bring them? Worry not, I can; sell you a reusable one; sell you a 5p paper bag; loan you a container.
- I’ll weigh your containers when they’re empty – then you won’t get charged for the weight of them.
- You choose what you’d like and I’ll weigh out the exact amount you want – be it 5 grams, 5 kilos or anything in-between!
- Pay for the amount you’ve purchased.
- Go home and proudly show all your friends your fabulous plastic free purchases!